Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Have Pain In My Right Side
Too dificult to tell: With that information. That could be anything from a pulmonary embolism to a rib injuries to chostocondritis. If it does not progress, cause problems breathing, or related to systemic signs like fever, then it is most likely not emergent but you should still see your physician for a thorough exam. ...Read more
I have a pain on the right side at the waist and continues around the middle of my back and was wondering what this could mean.
Many things possible: Can mean many things from simple scalp irritation, to scalp lesion or rash, to simple headache to ear problems, or muscle problem on that side not to mention brain/vascular probs The list is VERY long. If is persists or is associated with any other symptoms (scalp rash, ear problems, vision changes, fever, balance or mental focus problems, nausea or vomiting, neck pain) then you need to be seen. ...Read more
Usually muscle pain: You are still young to have serious heart condition unless there's a strong family history of it. Go mention to your dr the kind of chest pain you have. Sharp chest pain which worsens with body movement, deep breathing or tender when you press on it is usually muscular or pleuritic (lining of lung is inflamed) in nature he may recommend an ekg just to rule out underlying heart disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- What does it mean when i have pain in my upper right rib?
- What does it mean when i have terrible pain in my left side?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when i have pain in the lower part of my pubic area?
- What does it mean if i have blood in my stool?
- What does it mean if i have a shooting pain from my hip to knee?
- What does it mean if i have blood in my urine?
- What does it mean if i have pain on the right side of my body?