Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Have Dark Stool Instead Of Light One
Not usually.: Dark stool is not a frequent side effect of echinacea ingestion. If your stool ever becomes very dark and foul-smelling, you should consider the possibility of internal bleeding and see your physician, however. ...Read more
It might..: It might be completely normal depending on what you ate. However, we would need to know what other symptoms you are presenting. If the stool turns black or has blood, mucus on it it would need further evaluation. If otherwise you are healthy I would just make sure that you eat plenty of fiber(fruits and vegetables), low fat diet in order to produce a healthy bowel movement. ...Read more
First piece of stool that comes out sinks, next one floats. Normal coloured stool. What does this mean?
What does it mean when one is feeling pain when excreting or releasing stool which also comes out very small?
Normal for stool to change consistency in the same day? One is light brown/normal shape, next one is dark brown and pretty soft.
Can happen: This can happen. Usually due to changes in diet. If you are consistently taking a fiber supplement, then less likely. You should consider regular fiber in the diet and more water intake. It's best to discuss significant changes with your physician. May want to consider colonoscopy if you are adult age. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i have tarry stools?
- What does dark stools mean?
- What does it mean when you have dark green stool?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a light colored stool mean?
- What does light green stool mean?
- What does very dark green stool mean?
- What does it mean if your stool is dark green?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online