Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Have A Shooting Pain From My Hip To Knee
I have sharp shooting pain from my hip down through the leg. Sometimes above my knee through the leg feels like it's going through my bone. Could it be sciatica? I've had some tingling too and have been sitting a lot.
Nerve or Muscle: This could be referred pain from a nerve that is irritated in your back. It also could be pain from hip bursitis or another condition called iliotibial band syndrome. If you symptoms have not improved over a few weeks, then go discuss with your Doc. A course of physical therapy may help. ...Read more
Shooting pain from my knee going to my ankle and up to my hip one constant throbbing. Disabled vet tore tenders that held one cap center 8 years ago.
Knee Hip Ankle Pain: Post traumatic changes at your knee appears to be affecting the linked joints above and below it (ankle and hip). Your gait has most likely been off over time too. Can even involve other structures like the lowest part of you back. Talk to your PCP about reassessing your knee first and work up the other linked structures from there. ...Read more
Multiple symptoms : See u orthopaedist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I have a sharp shooting pain going from my right hip to my right knee what could it be should I be worried or see a doctor?
I have had hip pain that shoot down my leg to my knee. Now my muscles is swollen in my thigh on the left side it is in a circle shape .?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shooting pain from hip to knee
- I have aching pain in my hips and back of my thighs what does this mean
- What does it mean if i have a smelly discharge from my vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i have pain on the right side of my body?
- What should i do to relieve the shooting pain in my knee?
- What is the shooting pain when i kneel to the right of my knee cap?
- What does it mean if i have ear pain?
- Talk to a neurologist online