Doctor insights on:
What Does It Mean If I Have A Brown Discharge
Get if medically: Checked to ensure that you don't have an infection. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Usually Normal: This is usually just a mixture of old blood from your period mixed with normal vaginal mucous, nothing to be alarmed about. If it continues more than a week then see your doctor to rule out bacterial vaginosis. ...Read more
Could be normal, but: Many women have occasional variation of their mucus discharge, some spotting between periods, a heavier period, a lighter period, or even a missed period. Having one or two of these symptoms doesn’t necessarily mean there is a medical problem, but a visit to one’s primary care or ob-gyn doctor is a good idea if symptoms are persistent, recurring, or worrisome. ...Read more
What does it mean if I have light brown vaginal discharge and an itchy vagina? Should i be concerned about bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, etc?
What does it mean when I have a thick brown discharge and you missed your period, could i be pregnant?
What does it mean when I have a light pink then brown discharge then really light period for 4 days then stops? I am on a swim team
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i have brown discharge?
- What does it mean when i have a brown discharge?
- What does it mean if u have brown discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you have a brown discharge?
- Im having a brown discharge what does this mean
- What does it mean if im having brown discharge?
- What does it mean if you have brown discharge?
- I have brown discharge what does this mean