Doctor insights on:
What Does It Feel Like When A Cyst Bursts
Pain: A crampy, sharp pain may be felt. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
More info: This is too vague- what kinda cyst, where was it located, being treated for it...? ...Read more
A large cyst on top of my head has burst amd is now very painful. it burst internally. will it just go away?
How do you know it: burst? This could be a sebacous cyst, and if this indeed did burst under the skin, in could become more inflammed, red, swollen and painful. If so, this could require an incision and drainage by a doctor. Your pain is a warning sign something is wrong. Go see a doctor. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with cefulitis. I thought I had a cyst. I was given an anti bi but on the next day what ever I had burst and made mess everywhere. What did I have or do I still have.?
Abscess: It could've been an abscess or an infected cyst. Cellulitis means there's infection in the skin, and an abscess/infected cyst means there's a collection of pus or fluid along with infection. If you're still having pain, and the area around where it popped is still red or firm to touch, you should see your doc again. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a ovarian cyst burst feel like?
- What does it feel like when an egg burst?
- What doea it feel like when a complex cyst bursts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it feel like to have an ovarian cyst?
- What does a ovarian cyst feel like?
- What does ovarian cyst rupture feel like?
- What does a cyst in the breast feel like?
- What does it feel like when ovarian cyst bursts?