Doctor insights on:
What Does It Feel Like Being In Advanced Stages Of Emphysema
COPD may include chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or both. Chronic bronchitis is the production of increased mucus caused by inflammation. Bronchitis is considered chronic if you cough and produce excess mucus most days for three months in a year, two years in a row. Emphysema is a disease that damages the air sacs and/or the smallest breathing tubes in the lungs. ...Read more
Years: Years depending on if they are able to avoid infections and receive good medical care. ...Read more
Bad: It means he has serious lung disease. Keep him close to your doctor and follow all the advice you get faithfully. There's no cure but it's a treatable condition. Of course, keep him away from all forms of smoke. ...Read more
My partner has critical advanced emphysema and now has severe pain in the kidney area can these be related
For people with emphysema, asbestosis, and a marathon runner. what do their spirographs look like compared to that of an average person?
Emphysema is a lung disease caused by destruction of lung tissue--specifically the alveoli, which are the smallest sac-like units of the lung responsible for oxygen exchange. It is characterized by shortness of breath, an expanded chest, and possible signs of low oxygen in the body such as bluish ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does emphysema feel like?
- What does being bloated feel like?
- Advanced stages emphysema
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it feel like being put under anesthesia?
- Does being pregnant feel like your period?
- What does pancreatitis feel like?
- What does a rash feel like?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free