Doctor insights on:
What Does It Entail To Stripp Membrane
A tissue border: A membrane is usually a soft tissue border that separates or contains separate structures such as glands, muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, etc. They are usually made of connective tissue and serve to keep the mentioned structures in a certain place without impinging on adjacent tissues. They can become inflammed (tendonitis, pericarditis) and painful, at times. ...Read more
Sometimes on a stretch/twist/bend, it feels as tho my internal membranes stick to each other and get stuck and takes about 30s to stop hurting. why?
See below:: It basically involves doing an exam of the cervix and inserting a finger past the cervix and then bending the tip of the finger under the amniotic sac around the baby. The bent finger is rotated 360 degrees lifting the membranes off the uterus. It cause release of prostaglandins that soften the cervix and can cause some dilation. Membrane sweeping is controversial. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have to get a pulmonary function test what does this entail
- What does knee therapy for medial collateral ligament damage in my knee entail?
- What does it mean to strip the membranes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to scrape the membranes?
- What will a full std screening entail?
- What does it mean to strip ur membranes in a pregnancy?
- What does stripping membranes mean in pregnancy?
- What does general anesthesia entail?