Doctor insights on:
What Does Ir Mean If Your Rubcola Ig G Antibody Shot Is Positive
What does it mean that my rubella IgG antibody is reactive? And my rubeola and mumps antibodies are positive?
You R protected: A positive rubella titer means your body has developed a protective level of antibodies to the rubella virus. You either had rubella or had an immunization.To a woman it means you will not need to worry during pregnancy that your fetus will suffer the devastating effects of rubella. That virus can cause miscarriage, organ damage, blindness & deafness if it strikes during pregnancy. ...Read more
Not to worry.: VZV is varicella zoster virus. IgG is the class of antibodies which cause long-standing immunity. Your result shows you are immune. 1 in 4 adults will get reactivation of the virus, called shingles. Testing for IgM antibodies is most important in pregnancy if IgG neg; if IgM is positive, she has chickenpox with risk of fetal infection, which may cause severe damage before 20 weeks gestation.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the average window period for the Herpes IGg antibody test? What would the likelihood be of being positive when someone tests negative for both 1 types 17 weeks after possible exposure?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a positive igg antibody mean?
- What does rubella igg antibodies positive mean?
- What does it mean to test positive for the igg antibody to rubella virus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does igg positive mean?
- What does it mean when your glutamate decarboxylase antibody test is positive?
- Rubella igg positive what does this mean
- What does it mean when rubella igg is positive?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free