Doctor insights on:
What Does Infected Incision Look Like
Red, Hot, Tender: An infected incision will look very red and blanch to the touch. It will also be very warm and tender to the touch. There will be more swelling than normal. There may or may not be pus or foul smelling drainage coming from the wound. If your wound has any of these characteristics you should contact your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infected site: The incision site would be red, swollen and hot to touch. The cut skin sides are not joined together by staples or sutures there may be drainage of purulent fluid with smell or bubbly crepitus underneath the skin. It can be superficial, deep in fascia or in the organ inside. Thanks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does infection look like incision?
- What does tubal sterilization incision look like?
- What does an infected insect bite look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does an infected wart look like?
- What does a infected cut look like?
- What does infected chicken pox look like?
- What does an infected boil look like?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online