Doctor insights on:
What Does Implantation Smell Like
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
No: Implantation spotting is not known for any characteristic odor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does implantation bleeding smell like?
- Does implantation bleeding smell like period?
- What do implantation bleeding smell like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a uti smell like?
- What does methadone smell like?
- What does candida smell like?
- What does lochia smell like?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online