Doctor insights on:
What Does Implantation Bleeding Look Like On A Pad
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Not: Implantation bleeding is sporadic and unpredicatble, doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read more
No such thing: Imagine with me a fetus, smaller than a speck of dust landing on the wall of the uterus. This microscopic even does not cause trauma or bleeding. Rarely a female can get one or two minor spots of blood in this event but in general implantation is symptom free. There is no such thing as "implantation bleeding'. ...Read more
Implantation: Implantation bleeding occurs starting around the time of the missed period and for perhaps a week or two after that. It is usually spotting or light bleeding, less than a usual period, and may last several days. Less than a quarter of women when they get pregnant have implantation bleeding so no worries if you don't experience it. It can be confused with a light period or with miscarriage. ...Read more
Spotting: Typicall, it is very light and transient without associated pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does pregnancy implantation bleeding look like?
- What does implantation bleeding look like?
- How does implantation bleeding look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does implantation bleeding look like a period?
- What does implantation spotting look like?
- What does implantation discharge look like?
- What is implantation bleeding like and when does it occur?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free