Doctor insights on:
What Does Implantation Bleeding Look Like On A Pad
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Not: Implantation bleeding is sporadic and unpredicatble, doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read more
No such thing: Imagine with me a fetus, smaller than a speck of dust landing on the wall of the uterus. This microscopic even does not cause trauma or bleeding. Rarely a female can get one or two minor spots of blood in this event but in general implantation is symptom free. There is no such thing as "implantation bleeding'. ...Read more
I'd ignore it: 'implantation bleeding' is subtle and unpredictable, if it can be interpreted at all. Internet gossip vastly over-emphasizes the idea of 'implantation bleeding.' implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, so that's the only time you could see it. ...Read more
No such thing: Implantation is non-traumatic, and is usually symptomatic. If there is any blood it is one or two spots only. Imagine with me a fetus, smaller than a speck of dust, landing on the wall of the uterus. This non-traumatic event does not cause bleeding. Implantation bleeding is a myth on the internet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a boil on the vagina look like?
- What does pneumonia look like on a chest x-ray?
- What does lung cancer look like on a mri scan?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a normal ovary look like on an ultrasound?
- What does lung cancer look like on a chest xray?
- What does a corn look like on your toe?
- What does a spider bite look like on a human?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free