Doctor insights on:
What Does Implantation Bleeding Feel Like
Spotting: Typicall, it is very light and transient without associated pain. ...Read more
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
How possible it is to have implantation bleeding 4 days after intercourse? And how does it feel and look like?
Implantation bleeding…: Four days is a bit early for implantation bleeding but not impossible. We see it sometimes when we put in advanced embryos. Normally implantation bleeding wouldn't beef until 7 to 10 days after conception at the very earliest. However, biology is a wide bell curve of reality. Having said that… it's always good to make sure there aren't other issues at hand. A good ultrasound is always a fine idea :-). ...Read more
I'd ignore it: 'implantation bleeding' is subtle and unpredictable, if it can be interpreted at all. Internet gossip vastly over-emphasizes the idea of 'implantation bleeding.' implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, so that's the only time you could see it. ...Read more
No such thing: Implantation is non-traumatic, and is usually symptomatic. If there is any blood it is one or two spots only. Imagine with me a fetus, smaller than a speck of dust, landing on the wall of the uterus. This non-traumatic event does not cause bleeding. Implantation bleeding is a myth on the internet. ...Read more
Little difference: There is no special feeling with implantation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does implantation bleeding smell like?
- What does implantation bleeding look like on a pad?
- What does internal bleeding feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is implantation bleeding like and when does it occur?
- What does implantation bleeding look like?
- What does pregnancy implantation bleeding look like?
- How long does implantation cramps last and what do they feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free