Doctor insights on:
What Does Hydrogen Peroxide Do To Human Hair
Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is hair bleach & is usually 6 to 10% H2O2. It breaks down melanin in the hair shaft. It also damages the hair shaft which can lead to hair breakage. Repeated contact with H2O2 can kill hair follicles with hair loss and possible balding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you tell me if it's healthier to use a hydrogen peroxide water solution to lighten hair instead of bleach?
Mucosal damage: Can hurt the mucosa - to help you further if you are doing this for whitening teeth a better way is to rinse with orthophosphoric acid available as super phosphazyme by biotics cost $15 use 10-15 drops with water rinse then brush acid off with baking soda - will whiten teeth and eliminate odor. I do not like hydrogen peroxide for mouth or in fresh cuts - will cause more harm than good. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does hydrogen peroxide do to hair?
- What will peroxide do to human hair?
- How does hydrogen peroxide bleach hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hydrogen peroxide burn?
- Does hydrogen peroxide help gingivitis?
- Does hydrogen peroxide remove cavities?
- Does dettol contain hydrogen peroxide?
- Talk to a dermatologist online