Doctor insights on:
What Does High White Blood Cell Count Indicate
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
What does high white blood cell but no nitrites in urine mean? My urine culture came back clean but have high white blood cell count.
HIGH WBC >10.5k: A normal white blood count (WBC) is in the range: 4k--10.5k (4000-10, 500) in most labs around the country. So any WBC >10.5k is elevated. I see elevated wbc's all the time, so i recommend following it closely (perhaps rechecking in 1 month with 'a differential') . If you have symptoms of a blood disorder you may need further testing, now. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does high white blood cells count indicate?
- What does high white blood cells count indicate?
- What does a high white blood cell count indicate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does having a high white blood cell count indicate leukemia?
- What does low white blood cell count indicate?
- Does white blood cell count indicate cancer?
- What does a high number of white blood cells indicate?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free