Doctor insights on:
What Does High Wbc Mean
See below...: Many times that indicates an infection or other inflammatory state but other explanations are possible including more serious diseases, therefore you should discuss these results with your doctor. ...Read more
Viral: Elevated lymphocyte count is usually associated with a viral process. ...Read more
Depends!: The low MPV does not usually have any significant importance. I tend to ignore it most of the time. The slightly elevated WBC can be due to many things such as infection, inflammation, medications, stress, autoimmune disorders, other disorders and in rare occasions blood disorders such as leukemia. It has to be put in the context of history, examination and other laboratory values. ...Read more
Concerning: The absolute neutrophil count of around 700 is very worrisome and unless your physician already knows the cause, a work up is in order. If you are taking any meds, even "natural herbal" stuff (which may not be what it is supposed to be), consider stopping. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does high wbc count mean?
- What does high wbc in urine mean?
- What does high wbc mean in blood work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wbc is low what does that mean
- What does a wbc of 157 mean?
- What does a wbc of 127 mean?
- What does a high wbc indicate?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free