Doctor insights on:
What Does High Hdlc 75 Mean
It means: Resin uptake of tri-iodo thyronine. It means you are possibly hyperthyroid, but it depends on the rest of your thyroid function tests, such as total and free t4. Confused? This is a complicated set of tests to interpret, so ask your endocrinologist. ...Read more
High total protein?: The question is somewhat unclear. The upper limit of normal for total protein on a blood test is around 8.4 g/dl in an adult. High results may occur with disorders such as bone marrow disease, dehydration, monoclonal gammopathy, multiple myeloma, etc... Just eating a high protein diet will not cause high total protein in the blood test. ...Read more
A Pair of a Pair=4: I think what you mean is parathyroid hormone level. The parathyroids are 4 small little glands next to your thyroid gland in the neck. The hormone they secrete helps regulate the calcium in your blood. More of the hormone, the higher the calcium may become, which indirectly will affect your bone density. All in all you'll need your doctor to sort it all out with some more tests. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does high creatinine mean?
- What does high thyroid mean?
- What does a high palate mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does high alt mean?
- What does it mean if creatinine is high?
- What does high calcium mean?
- What does high granulocytes mean?
- What does 75 effaced mean?