Doctor insights on:
What Does Herpes Look Like When It First Appears
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Blisters: Just like chickenpox . You need to take your baby to see the pediatrician . It has serious complications if disseminated and left untreated. Best to get checked. Err on the safe side .Of course history is very important along with physical examination. Do not delay if it is herpes. ...Read more
Would does herpes look like are they cluster of blisters or is is one cut..I had a concie. reacur.? Cut on clot went to doc but she couldn't take swab
I'll take a shot: I'm not certain of all your words due to typos, but herpes does typically look like a small cluster of blisters on the skin, but on the genital/vulvar tissues it is more like open sores that are ulcerated/have an irregular surface. They are painful and itchy and testing is usually possible. Persist with efforts to get diagnosis if symptoms persist; current & future therapy is specific & effective. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does ringworm look like when it first appears?
- What does herpes look like when it first starts?
- What does ringworm look like when you first get it on your arm or leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does shingles look like when it first starts?
- What does mrsa look like when it first starts?
- What does scabies look like when it first starts?
- When you first get pregnant what does it look like
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free