Doctor insights on:
What Does Herpes Look Like
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Blisters: Just like chickenpox . You need to take your baby to see the pediatrician . It has serious complications if disseminated and left untreated. Best to get checked. Err on the safe side .Of course history is very important along with physical examination. Do not delay if it is herpes. ...Read more
Herpes: A few weeks after being exposed to herpes a person may develop fever, muscle aches ; pains, headache ; swelling of groin lymph nodes. The lesions may be preceded several days by itching ;/or pain. They start as red bumps which then develop into blisters. When the blisters break open they ooze fluid or bleed. The affected area can be tender. I would have the lesion medically checked for correct dx. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is herpes and what does it look like?
- What does a herpes look like?
- What does genitle herpes look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does gental herpes look like?
- What does a herpes sore look like at first?
- What does genetial herpes look like?
- What does herpes look like on your lip?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free