Doctor insights on:
What Does Heart Pain Feel Like
Many different ways: Pressure [like someone sitting on your chest] when you are active, moving fast, exercising. Pain moving to your left jaw and arm. But sometimes it's very different, especially for women. You can feel nausea, flu-like, sweaty, shortness of breath, unusual tiredness for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not Likely: Without knowing your age or health hx, the most common type of heart pain is usually not "sharp" in nature. If you have pain in chest wall when twisting or touching the area, it's probably not your heart. On the other hand, if you have pain or tightness feeling in chest just due to exertion that you can't reproduce in other ways, you need to get checked out. Same if sharp pains persist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ben having chest and heart pain for the past couple of days. Mild to moderate. Sometimes it feels like discomfort in the middle of my chest?
CHEST PAIN: Without knowing more history & risk factors, cannot advise other than to follow up with your primary care provider. ...Read more
I am running three or more miles everyday for the past six years. I just started receving heart pain like someone on top of me.What should I do?
GERD: Heartburn is not heart pain at all - the term is a misnomer. It is due to acid reflux in the esophagus and is called "gastroesophageal reflux disease". On occasion, actual angina (true pain arising from inadequate circulation in the heart) is mistaken for heartburn because some people can't tell the difference and/or the two conditions can feel similar. A stress test can separate them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does heart chest pain feel like?
- What does heart attack pain feel like?
- What does heart attack chest pain feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does left arm pain feel like with heart attack?
- What does heart attack arm pain feel like?
- What does arm pain feel like during heart attack?
- What does a heart attack feel like for a man?
- Talk to a cardiologist online