Doctor insights on:
What Does Green Vomit Mean
SE a Dr. ASAP : Vomiting is a serious symptom. It causes dehydration and low potassium ( electrolyte imbalance) and the. Cause may be an emergency. Bilious materil ina vomiting suggest that the stomach is already empty. Either see your dr today or go to an emergency room now. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No, but: Green in the emesis and stool is usually from the bile in your system. This is not a reason to go to the hospital. However, if you are lightheaded or your heart is beating fast or if you are having a hard time keeping fluids down then it would be a good idea to get in and be evaluated. Take care. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does dark green vomit mean?
- If my vomit is green what does this mean
- What does bright green vomit mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if my baby has bright green vomit?
- What does green vomit mean in babies?
- What does vomiting after sex mean?
- What does coughing up green phlegm mean?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free