Doctor insights on:
What Does Genital Crabs Look Like
Like: Clear blisters sometimes yellow in crops or spread out. Very painful to touch. ...Read more
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Folliculitis: No different than anywhere else. The plugged follicles can be secondarily infected and produce little pustules that can expand into boils. At first small red bumps or white-headed pimples occur around hair follicles — the tiny pockets from which each hair grows. The infection can spread and turn into nonhealing, crusty sores and potentially abscesses. ...Read more
Blisters, sores: Mostly superficial blisters that soon become painful open sores, especially on moist tissues. First infection most severe, usually at directly exposed sites (penis, labia, vaginal opening, etc); often fever and inflamed lymph nodes in the groin. Recurrent outbreaks usually mild, no inflamed nodes or fever; may be preceded by neurologic "prodrome" of tingling etc. See a doctor for exam and testing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does crabs disease look like?
- What does a genital wart look like?
- What does genital herpes look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does female genital herpes look like?
- What does herpes sore look like on genital?
- How does the std crabs look like?
- Talk to a dermatologist online