Doctor insights on:
What Does Fluctuating H Cg Levels Mean
See below: It could mean incorrect dating, multiple gestation, or certain types of tumors. ...Read more
My hCG level started out at 39 four days later was 140 four days after that was 654 one day after that was 645, does this mean mc?
See below: This is a strange interval for serial HCG measurements. The lack of change in the last two measurements tht are a day apart is concerning. I would recommend a follow up level at 48 hours. ...Read more
My HCG levels were doubling every 48 hours; but during this week (week 5) the levels only increased 1point in 48 hours! What can this mean?
Can someone tell me what I should do? My las period was dec 12 2013 my hCG level on monday was 4 borderline what does that mean?
Repeat test: Probably not pregnant if last period was 3 months ago and HCG only 4. ...Read more
No: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least once to determine if the level is increasing appropriately. It should double every 48 hours but can still be normal is it goes up less than that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your hcg levels are high?
- What does high hcg levels in blood test mean?
- What does high hcg levels mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a high sgpt level mean?
- What does a high albumin level mean?
- What does a high neutrophil level and a low lymphocyte level mean?
- What does it mean that i have a low igm level?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online