Doctor insights on:
What Does Dryness On Eyelids And Under Eyes Mean
Dry skin: Dryness under your eyes is usually just that, dry skin. It can also be related to an allergy or even eczema. You can try some simple over the counter facial lotion and see if that helps. If it does not you should see your dr. Who can prescribe you something, usually a mild steroid ointment/cream. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Constant scalp irritation for three years. Bumps and redness. Dryness on scalp and under eyes. Burning eyelids and hair loss. Face always feels oily?
I am trying to find out how much it would cost to remove milia from eyelids and under eyes? Also, is it painful?
My skin looks really horrible I have black eyelids and under eyes red acne marks puffy eyes everyone says I look old im only 18 Dull skin?
Eyelid Dermatitis: Eyelid dermatitis is a skin inflammation that occurs on the eyelids. It can create dry, flaky skin on the eyelids or an itchy rash, depending on the exact nature of the inflammation. It can affect eyesight if the eyelid becomes swollen or if the skin flakes off and irritates the eye. This condition is usually caused by an allergic reaction. Treatment is a topical rx cortisone like Cloderm cream. ...Read more
Woke up with puffy swollen ear, chin to clavicle rash, and puffy swollen eyelids and under eyes? First time this has ever happened. No pain, only itch
Allergic reaction: You need to see if physician. Because of the swollen ear this may be an early reaction to an infection. It can also be an allergic reaction to medication or perhaps a insect bite. Treatment will probably consist of a steroid cream and even an injection of steroid. In the meantime take an anti-histamine tablet that you can purchase over-the-counter. ...Read more
Can under eyes puffiness cause the lower eyelids to sag, like an inferior scleral show? I have both and it bothers me A LOT. It affects my life...
Lower eyelids: If your lower eyelids are sagging and this is not a medical condition, see a plastic surgeon for a referral. It is not healthy to leave your eyes unprotected. All the best. ...Read more
5 yr girl has redish/yellowish under eyes & on eyelids.Did not hit her eyes, eyes not itchy. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you bleed blood and your not on your period?
- What does c and t mean on a pregnancy test?
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does ot mean if a woman has a bump on her virgina and its filled with blood?
- What does brown spots on eyes mean?
- I have sciatica pain and now a rash on that spot what does that mean
- I have a rash around my eyes and under my arms and on my chest what should i do
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free