Doctor insights on:
What Does Degenerative Joint Diseases In The Fingers Look Like
TMD/TMJ: Tmj stands for temporomandibular joint. It is the joint that connects the lower jaw to the base of the skull at two areas or joints. It sometimes refers to conditions that involve this anatomical area that today are referred to as tmd, temporomandibular disorders, a group of various degenerative conditions involving the breakdown of any, some or all of the differing tissues of the tmj. ...Read more
Getting older!: The risks are not usually high but may lead to a decreased range of motion and possible arthritis with associated muscle weakness or atrophy if the joints are less used due to pain that may also lead to damage of soft tissue structures in and about these joints which can even lead to surgery and possible joint replacement if symptoms become severe enough and that joint can be replaced or fused. ...Read more
Fingers and toe knuckles cracking a lot, stiffness and dull pain in joints - what could this be? I'm a 35 year old man healthy except celiac disease.
Joint pain in fingers, wrists, knees, & toes for 2 weeks. Also have AI thyroid disease. 29 yrs old. Could I have RA? At what point should I see dr?
What autoimmune diseases may cause cervical and thorasic spine pain, ankle pain, knee pain, wrtist and finger joint pain, with hyperpigmentation ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does gouty arthritis in the fingers look like?
- What does gouts in the fingers look like?
- What does gonorrhea look like in the throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a blood clot in the arm look like?
- What does the butterfly mask in lupus look like?
- What does shingles look like in the beginning?
- What does fat in the stool look like?
- What does inflammatory diseases in the fingers look like?