Doctor insights on:
What Does Darker Colored Labias Mean
Means thats the colo: It means that is the color of your labia minora and there is nothing wrong with you. ...Read more
No: The color of the labia is not indicative of sexual activity. ...Read more
Fine, really tiny fleshed colored bumps on labia minora (dark ones; I'm black) and vestibule (pink ones). Is this normal or should I look into it?
My labia minors is painful when moving and peeing, and a huge piece of white and dark colored skin is coming up. Please help!
Normal: Skin, when pushed together can stick. It is normal. ...Read more
Pigmentation: Increased pigmentation in the labia is normal in the same way that your lips are more pigmented than your surrounding face. ...Read more
Have an extra flap of skin on both side my labia, that is a darker pink, it hasn't grown while i've had it. It has feels like little lumps inside it?
Anatomy: Please see a qualified md to determine if everything is normal. Female anatomy can have a great degree of normal variation. ...Read more
Yes.: The hormonal effects on the genital tissues affect their color as well; darker labia majora are normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a darker labia mean?
- What does it mean when you have moles and dark colored spots that itch?
- What does dark colored ear wax mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does dark red period blood mean?
- What does it mean when you have dark brown discharge?
- What does it mean if my big toe nail is turn dark and getting very hard?
- What does it mean when your period blood is dark?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free