Doctor insights on:
What Does Darker Colored Labias Mean
No: The color of the labia is not indicative of sexual activity. ...Read more
Means thats the colo: It means that is the color of your labia minora and there is nothing wrong with you. ...Read more
Pigmentation: Increased pigmentation in the labia is normal in the same way that your lips are more pigmented than your surrounding face. ...Read more
Normal: Skin, when pushed together can stick. It is normal. ...Read more
Veins: The veins under our skin carry de-oxygenated blood and under skin can look blue or purple. We do have veins in our labia so this could be what you are seeing. Sometimes purple color means that there's a blockage or constriction of some kind, but i don't think that's the case with your labia. If you're worried, see your doctor for an exam. Best of luck! ...Read more
If after sex...: If it happens after sex, then too hard, too long, too dry, too rough, vagina too small, penis too big, not enough foreplay, infections, trauma, etc. If the problem does not resolve, you need to get examined by your doctor, don't be shy...Go! in the future, be gentle, use lube if needed (astroglide or pjur), go slow, if it hurts, stop and cuddle and try again later. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a darker labia mean?
- What does dark colored urine mean?
- What does dark colored ear wax mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have moles and dark colored spots that itch?
- What does it mean when a labia minora is inflamed?
- What does it mean when your labia is enlarged?
- What does it mean when labia is swollen?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free