Doctor insights on:
What Does Critical Condition Mean
Condition: Grave or moribund condition is used to describe a condition where recovery is not expected. Critical condition is used when a patient is unstable and will not live without a significant amount of intervention but has a resonable chance of recovery. ...Read more
Life-threatening: Terms such as "critical", "serious", "fair", etc. Are not defined terms in medical jargon, and were probably started by the media. That said, i usually think of "critical" as any patient sick enough to require care in a critical care unit, or icu. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Meniere's symptoms: Meniere's disease is caused by fluid build up in the inner ear which disrupts hearing and balance. Patients experience a sensation of fullness or pressure, hearing loss and ringing (tinnitus) in the affected ear, often followed by dizziness or vertigo. Episodes of dizziness can be severe and debilitating. Episodes can occur at long intervals, or can be frequent. Hearing loss can worsen over time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Whats this mean? No dr to see, ordered b/c painful breathe. Multiple bilat noncalc pulm nod 3-4mm. Favors granulomatous process (disease wrote above)
Not getting worse: Medical condition could be improving or staying the same, but not getting worse. Does not necessarily mean that patient is getting better, nor does it man that subject is healthy, or in a good state.. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does critical condition mean in hospitals?
- What does critical condition at hospital?
- What does grave condition mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you have blurry vision is this a neurological condition?
- What can i do for a friend in a coma and in critical condition?
- Coma critical condition
- What does probiotics mean?
- What does it mean to be in critical condition?