Doctor insights on:
What Does Cramping After Your Period Mean
Period cramps: Some people cramp when they're about to get their period. If you missed your period please get a pregnancy test. Mild cramps can occur in early normal pregnancy. More severe cramps in abnormal pregnancies i.E ectopic , missed abortion, molar etc.Most of these are accompanied by bleeding of some sort. If negative pregnancy think of intestine, bladder etc. Please see a dr if you missed your period. ...Read more
Great Q 4 GYN: Thanks for your question. As ht chief of engagement, i know most of the top docs and will refer your q to the appropriate ones. Expect to see more answers, and don't hesitate to follow me. @drpam. ...Read more
It means you have: A cause to celebrate! don't fret.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many possibilities: What did you use for protection? If it didn't include condoms, the prostaglandins which are in prostate fluid, one component of the ejaculate, can cause cramping. Sometimes the position during intercourse can cause muscle cramps. It is also possible that the cramping is intestinal and not gynecological. Hope this helps some. ...Read more
Possible reasons: For cramps after your period can include: remaining prostaglandins in your system after your period – causing continued cramps. Sometimes your period hasn’t actually ended – it has transiently slowed or stopped. Other reasons for cramping could be pregnancy or ovulation. Then of course- cramping might have nothing to do with your menstrual cycle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your cramping after your period?
- What does it mean to bleed after your period?
- What does it mean if your spotting after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does bleeding after your period mean?
- What does it mean if your bleeding after your period?
- What does cramping without period mean?
- What does it mean if your abs cramp?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free