Doctor insights on:
What Does Contralateral Foot Mean
May be...: Clamminess may be related to hyperhidrosis but the cold-clammy feeling may be related to a more systemic condition, like thyroid disease. Is it just in your feet or in your hands too? Keep track of your symptoms and talk to your primary care physician about this, especially if you have other symptoms or other family members with similar symptoms. ...Read more
Many possibilities: It could be a fungal or bacterial infection. It could be bruising due to tight shoes or trauma. It could be a pigmentation of the underlying skin. It could be a skin disorder or melanoma, or it could be one of a number of many other possibilities. Have your feet checked out by a professional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not Sure: But one thing I am certain of is stay away from heroin! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your foot is numb?
- What does a lump in arch of foot mean?
- What does it mean when your foot hurts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does sharp pain in leg and tingly sensation in arch of foot mean?
- Causes of foot numbness
- What does it mean when the bottom of the baby foot is purple?
- What does a sharp pain in the arch of your foot mean?
- What does contralateral mean?