Doctor insights on:
What Does Ccu Stands For In Cardiology
In cardiology, what does ao rtd stand for? I had a stress echo done about 3 years ago one of the 2d measurements was ao rtd 2.9cm. What does that mean? I was told I have mild aortic regurgitation seen by color flow. The symptoms have doubled since then an
Branch of Cardiology: It is a branch of cardiology that deals with Catheter Based Treatment of Structural Heart Diseses It involves Cardiac Cathetrization and procedures like Angioplasty and stents placement and following procedures Valvuloplasty dilation of valves Congenital Heart Defect corection like ASD,VSD&PDA Percutaneous Valve Repair or Repacement Coronary Thrombectomy Vast Scope ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Consult: A cardiology consultation usually consists of a history and physical exam with the cardiologist. The Doc will review in detail any records and data available on the patient. Generally the Doc will discuss the findings and what the Doctor believes needs to be done for the patient. Additional testing or examinations may be recommended and specific treatments may be recommended. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Littman: Stethescopes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Board Certified: One is board certified when it has been verified that they have all the required training at recognized institutions to be a cardiologist and have passed the examinations to demonstrate the knowledge to safely practice in the field of cardiology. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does ccu stand for in a hospital?
- I keep hearing physicians call for ccu in the er what does ccu stand for
- What does tsh stand for in a blood test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does bun in a blood test stand for?
- What does ned stand for in regard to colon cancer?
- What does inr stand for in blood testing?
- What does hgb stand for in a blood test?
- Talk to a cardiologist online