Doctor insights on:
What Does Cayenne Pepper Do To The Stomach
Cayenne pepper, no: U have HX of Hyperthyroidism, imply hypertension ? Problem here is cayenne preparations have large amt of sodium. Thus pepper not bad, xtra sodium can be, depending on overall sodium intake. There R `studies' support benefit in digestion & Cholesterol&Cancer of Capsicum (in cayenne pepper) by groups interested in natural substances. Not large mainline studies, they R to sell meds, pepper too cheap ...Read more
Listen to your body: Wikipedia has a number of possibilities and other sites as well. There is an entire book devoted to health benefits. The caution to start with a very low dose that would be used in cooking as a spice is wise. With a slow increase you can to see how you personally respond. ...Read more
No: None at all.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Acne is a serious chronic disease that can't be cured but remits eventually by itself. Pepper will probably not touch it and will probably hurt and make things worse. I often suspect these foolish internet claims are actually cruel pranks. Get some benzoyl peroxide and see your physician if this fails. Good luck. ...Read more
Not so good?: Cayenne pepper and other spicy foods like chili pepper and hot sauce change the flavor of breast milk in some mothers, although not all nursing moms will experience this change to their milk. This can sometimes cause refusal to eat, or GI upset in the infant. For other infants, it doesn't seem to matter. ...Read more
No: Don't waist your moneyGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cayenne pepper and the stomach virus
- What does a cayenne pepper look like?
- Does cayenne pepper help ulcers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does cayenne pepper reduce cholesterol?
- Does cayenne pepper relieve heartburn?
- Does cayenne pepper cleanse arteries?
- Does cayenne pepper kill brain cancer cells?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free