Doctor insights on:
What Does Cardiomyopathy Affect In The Body
Clinical Trial Now: Use of adult mesenchymal stem-stromal cells (mscs) are currently in clinical trial in us/internationally. Trend is toward use of fat derived mscs, havested by liposuction, isolated and concentrated in tissue culture. Early reports suggest significant improvement in neurological, autoimmune and organ functions. Many more mscs in fat than bone marrow making ad-msc the center of most research now. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many ways: The output of your heart is reduced so that you might get short of breath, your feet and abdomen could swell, your liver can enlarge and get congested, fluid can accumulate in your lungs, your heart will enlarge. Your lips and fingers may look bluish if the oxygen in the blood drops. Since the output of the heart becomes low, all the other organs can be affected. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had diarrhea and nausea all day. Body is achy and sore. As a cardiomyopathy patent should I be extra concerned?
Well,....: You may have a stomach virus, which will commonly cause your symptoms, and often with rest, and increase of clear liquids over 24 hours, with a slow increase to soft foods, will help your condition. Having an underlying heart condition should make you more aware of being careful that you get better and if any symptoms of your heart arise, you would alert your doctor. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What parts of the body does dilated cardiomyopathy effect?
- What is hiv and how does it affect the body?
- What parts of the body does down syndrome affect?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What part of the body does hemophilia affect?
- What is alcohol and how does it affect the body?
- What part of the body does a thymoma affect?
- What part of the body does cervical cancer affect?
- Talk to a cardiologist online