Doctor insights on:
What Does Brown Spotting Mean Before Your Period
What could a brown spotting mean a week before period Everyday straight? It happened before and i feel weak. Could it be my pill?
Starting brown spotting one week before period I have been trying to get pregnant what does this mean?
Light pinkish brown spotting 7-8 days after sex on ovulation day about a week before period due. What does this mean?
Dark brown spotting before period about 5 days before, no blood flow yet. What can that mean? Haven't had sex in 2 months
Abnormal bleeding: You may have some changes in your menstrual cycles that are normal but you are still ovulating. Some women will have some spotting for days after their cycle ends or if they don't ovulate. I would monitor your cycles and see if there are other symptoms as well to see if this is becoming a normal pattern for you. If it becomes a pattern, i would recommend you talk to your doctor about this. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Spotting is normal: When a girl or woman has brown spotting after a menstrual cycle, the color is from small amounts of menstrual blood that has stayed in the vaginal canal for a few days. It can come out very gradually, causing the spotting. It is nothing to worry about. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Menstrual variation: old blood mixed with vaginal and cervical mucous, Your cycles can vary from month to month based on hormonal variations, stress,tension, anxiety, illness or aging. This is a normal variation. Please do not worry. Keep a menstrual diary to track your cycles. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does brown discharge mean before your period?
- What does brown blood mean before your period?
- What does brown spotting mean after your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your spotting before your period?
- What does it mean when your spotting before your period?
- What does brown spotting before period mean?
- Spotting before your period what does it mean
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free