Doctor insights on:
What Does Brown Discharge Indicate
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Possibly a : Little imbalance of hormones. The brown discharge is just some older, deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
Not sure. Take HPT.: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (polycystic ovary syndrome or asherman’s syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does white discharge indicate pregnancy?
- What does petechiae indicate?
- What does thick brown jelly discharge mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown odourless discharge what does it mean
- What does a reddish brown discharge mean?
- What does it mean if u have brown discharge?
- What does it mean if i have a brown discharge?
- What does a thick white discharge indicate?