Doctor insights on:
What Does Brown Discharge After Antibiotics Mean
Would need eval: Brown d/c is usually associated with old blood. Which can be related to spotting or infection. Any time there is unexplained or unusual discharge this should be evaluated. Infections may not show symptoms immediately. Schedule appointment with your doctor. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Reddish brown : Discharge may be older, deoxygenated blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
Old, deoxygenated: Blood from sexual activity.Get a more detailed answer ›
Implantation: The light spotting after a an embryo (not egg) transfer withe means 1. Implantation of the embryo into the endometrial surface 2. Mild trauma of the catheter into the uterine cavity you should stay on all your prescribed medications, but if anything is of concern- you should contact you physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does brown discharge mean when on antibiotics?
- What does brown discharge mean?
- What does it mean when your discharge is brown after taken antibotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a brown discharge mean after having unprotected sex?
- What does brown discharge mean after your period?
- What does thick brown jelly discharge mean?
- What does brown clumpy discharge mean?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online