Doctor insights on:
What Does Blue Bloater Mean
Older Terms: These are older terms- the pink puffer classically described a patient with emphysema (thin, pink means oxygenated). The blue bloated means a patient with chronic bronchitis (poorly oxygenated- blue and overweight). We now know there is a lot of overlap between these two types of patients. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Elaborate.: What kind of test?Get a more detailed answer ›
What test?: Please specify the test.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: the blue tint does not bother me but if it is raised and painful I would see your dentist to evaluate the area. ...Read more
Blue urine: You need to check what you eat / swallowed/drank. Your question remind me old hospital trick when spirit was in use instead of denaturates that are in use novadays. Dye was admixtured to spirit making it look and taste not very pleasant. Those who however consumed this mixture had latter unusually colored urine. ...Read more
Poor circulation: Pick one of these choices: 1. Reynaud's phenomenon (blood vessel spasm in the fingers and/ or toes). 2. Congestive heart failure. 3. Severe anemia. 5. Low blood oxygenation due to respiratory problems (including smoking). 6. You dipped your hands in to your child's paint box. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your fingers turn blue?
- What does it mean when your lips turn blue?
- What does one blue line mean on a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does blue feet in babies mean?
- What does blue mean on a pregnancy test?
- What is the term blue bloater mean?
- What does a blue line on a pregnancy test mean?
- What does blue green poop mean?