Doctor insights on:
What Does Blood Poisoning Look Like On The Skin
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
Does drawing on your wrist with sharpie/pen increase skin cancer risk or give you blood poisoning?
No data: There is nothing in the literature to suggest this ...Read more
I need to know if I have blood poisoning. I've got lesions, sores that look a lot like burns.Please help. I have had these nearly 15months?
Lay term: Blood poisoning is a lay term that is generally used to describe an overwhelming infection. The medical term used is sepsis or septic shock, which refers to an infection that leads to severe stress or collapse of vital organ systems. The physiology do sepsis is complex, wikipedia has a nice lay summary, but even that is about 4 pages long. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Really sick: In medicine, we typically call blood poisoning bacteremia or sepsis. Symptoms include fast heart beat, fever and/or chills, faster breathing, shortness of breath, fatigue. A blood culture can diagnose blood poisoning. Treatment of blood poisoning usually involves hospitalization. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does blood poisoning look like?
- What does a blood clot look like on the skin?
- What does blood poisoning look like on your arm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does sun poisoning look like?
- What does sun poisoning rash look like?
- What does salmonella typhimurium food poisoning look like?
- What does uneven skin tone look like?
- Talk to a dermatologist online