Doctor insights on:
What Does Blood Poisoning Look Like On The Skin
Does drawing on your wrist with sharpie/pen increase skin cancer risk or give you blood poisoning?
No data: There is nothing in the literature to suggest this ...Read more
I need to know if I have blood poisoning. I've got lesions, sores that look a lot like burns.Please help. I have had these nearly 15months?
What do you mean?: If you are asking about lead poisoning, then no. If you are asking about bacteria in the bloodstream (bacteremia), then the answer is yes, but not from the bullet directly. Such an infection would be a complication of injury or an infection from an injured body part. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lay term: Blood poisoning is a lay term that is generally used to describe an overwhelming infection. The medical term used is sepsis or septic shock, which refers to an infection that leads to severe stress or collapse of vital organ systems. The physiology do sepsis is complex, wikipedia has a nice lay summary, but even that is about 4 pages long. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a blood clot look like on the skin?
- What does a bacterial infection on the skin usually look like?
- What does a positive tb test look like on the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does scabies rash look like on the skin?
- What does skin cancer look like on the chest?
- What does herpes on the skin look like?
- What does blood poisoning look like on your arm?
- Talk to a dermatologist online