Doctor insights on:
What Does Black Period Blood Mean
Doubtful: Dark menstrual blood is usually indicative of older blood - blood that has remained on the uterus of vagina longer. It is usually not very heavy. Changes to your menstrual cycles are common as women get closer to menopause. Significant changes in your menstrual cycle should be evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
Not to worry.: Brown blood is just older, more deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
Prob your period: The brown discharge was likely your period just a very different one. Brown equals old blood. It is common to have an "off' cycle every now and then. If your pregnancy test is negative then you are not pregnant. Schedule a visit for birth control if you do not want to be pregnant or want better cycle control ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does black blood mean during a period?
- What does black blood during period mean?
- My period is black what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to have brown period blood?
- What does blood clots in period mean?
- What does it mean if your period blood is orange?
- What does green period blood mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free