Doctor insights on:
What Does Black Period Blood Mean
Not certain: I understand your description. Tissue or vaginal secretions may accompany the blood during your period. ...Read more
It is likely: Old, deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
Prob your period: The brown discharge was likely your period just a very different one. Brown equals old blood. It is common to have an "off' cycle every now and then. If your pregnancy test is negative then you are not pregnant. Schedule a visit for birth control if you do not want to be pregnant or want better cycle control ...Read more
Here are some ...: Hi! Plummer1, Did you see a spot of gooey blood in the urine or at the opening of urethra after peeing? If in the urine, such is called gross hematuria and you need to be evaluated with CT.IVP + cystoscopy to make sure of nothing significant. If seen just at the end of penis, it's called spotting or terminal hematuria, for which you need a cystoscopy at most. So, see urologist to define what you... ...Read more
This is some left: Over, old, oxidize blood being released.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor online
- What does black blood mean during a period?
- My period is black what does that mean
- What does it mean when your period is black?
- What does it mean to have brown period blood?
- What does blood clots in period mean?
- What does it mean if your period blood is orange?
- What does green period blood mean?
- What does it mean if your period is brown blood?
- What does black blood during period mean?