Doctor insights on:
What Does Black Period Blood Mean
Doubtful: Dark menstrual blood is usually indicative of older blood - blood that has remained on the uterus of vagina longer. It is usually not very heavy. Changes to your menstrual cycles are common as women get closer to menopause. Significant changes in your menstrual cycle should be evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
Not to worry.: Brown blood is just older, more deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
Prob your period: The brown discharge was likely your period just a very different one. Brown equals old blood. It is common to have an "off' cycle every now and then. If your pregnancy test is negative then you are not pregnant. Schedule a visit for birth control if you do not want to be pregnant or want better cycle control ...Read more
For 24 hours, there was no presence of period blood. But suddenly, the period blood appeared again. What could this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chemo for non hodgkin s lymphoma
- Cerebral degenerative disease
- Food poisoning illnesses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does smile responsively associated with normal 07 mo last?
- My tongue feel tired
- What does it mean when vaginismus?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free