Doctor insights on:
What Does Binding Your Breasts Mean
Wrapping your breast: Breast-binding used to be recommended as a way to help decrease milk supply or help with engorgement. It involves tightly compressing your breasts. It is not recommended as it can lead to mastitis and blocked ducts and other complications. The way that milk supply is decreased is through a hormone feedback system, not compression, and so binding should be avoided. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pectoralis Muscles: If you are a woman & you are truly flexing, it would be the underlying pectoralis muscles that are being flexed. The actual overlying breast doesn't contain muscle. ...Read more
Not problematic: Not usually problematic. If your breasts are also painful, see a Provider and check it out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your breast is itchy?
- What does a pain in your breast mean?
- What does bind your breast mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your breasts are tender?
- What does it mean when your breast is sore?
- What does it mean when your breast are leaking?
- What does it mean when your breast are tender?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online