Doctor insights on:
What Does Bind Your Breast Means
Dr who read breasts U/s while I was pregnant said 'you're pregnant? Your breasts are very easy to read' what does that mean?
Less dense: Likely they meant that you have less dense breast tissue which can make the read easier for them. ...Read more
Depends: The possible reasons for this depend on whether the itching is clearly in the skin or feels deeper in the breast. If on the skin, there may be a skin condition treatable with prescription cream or ointment. If it feels deeper in the breast, it's probably related to nerve signals. In that case, stretching and strengthening exercises especially yoga or pilates may be helpful. ...Read more
Usually hormonal: Most of the time it results from the breast tissue change in hormonal care. Generally it is on both sides. If so it isn't anything to worry about. Sometimes cysts that enlarge just before a period also can be sore and improve after the period. After menopause pain is less common. If you have redness or a lump, or pain only on one side that persists, it would be good to have it looked into. ...Read more
Possibly: Fibrocystic breast tissue. If you haven't had a breast examination by a physician - recommend this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does bind your breast mean?
- What does it means when your period is brown?
- What does a bump in your mouth means?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods that bind your stool
- What does it means when your baby pee smell funny?
- What does probiotic means?
- What does hemacretosis means?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free