Doctor insights on:
What Does Bind Your Breast Mean
Depends: The possible reasons for this depend on whether the itching is clearly in the skin or feels deeper in the breast. If on the skin, there may be a skin condition treatable with prescription cream or ointment. If it feels deeper in the breast, it's probably related to nerve signals. In that case, stretching and strengthening exercises especially yoga or pilates may be helpful. ...Read more
Nyctalopia: Night blindness refers to the reduced ability of the retinal rods to function under reduced lighting conditions. This affects functioning outside at night and the ability of the eye to adjust to changes from light to dark ( movie theater) or dark to light. Associated with retinitis pigmentosa it represents a defect in rhodopsin regeneration cycle that occurs in the retinal pigment epithelium. ...Read more
Usually hormonal: Most of the time it results from the breast tissue change in hormonal care. Generally it is on both sides. If so it isn't anything to worry about. Sometimes cysts that enlarge just before a period also can be sore and improve after the period. After menopause pain is less common. If you have redness or a lump, or pain only on one side that persists, it would be good to have it looked into. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does bind your breast means?
- What does a rash on your breast mean?
- What does it mean if your breast is itchy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a lump in your breast mean?
- What does it mean when your breasts are tender?
- What does binding your breasts mean?
- What does it mean when your breast is sore?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free