Doctor insights on:
What Does Anal Cancer Look Like
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
People w cert risks: There isn't one type of person who gets anal cancer. However, there are certain risk features that have been associated with a higher risk of possibly developing anal cancer. These include: having hpv infection, your number of lifetime sexual partners, genital warts, cigarette smoking, receptive anal intercourse, and having hiv. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Anal cancer is either squamous cell cancer or cloacogenic cancer and is treated by chemo/radiation after a biopsy establishes the diagnosis. Early on it is very treatable. If you have any suspicion this is what you have, you need to be seen promptly by your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does anal cancer feel like?
- What does brest cancer look like?
- What does cancer of the throat look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does cancer in the throat look like?
- What does a cancer mole look like?
- What does uterine cancer look like?
- What does ovarian cancer look like?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online