Doctor insights on:
What Does An Overgrown Endometrium Mean
Three possibilities: Inactive may be used to refer to the endometrium basalis - the part of the endometrium that does not respond to cyclic hormone changes and is therefore normally 'inactive.' (The active part of the endometrium is called the endometrium functionalis). the term inactive could also refer to atrophic glands (due to aging) or to glands in a polyp that don't respond to hormonal cycles. Nothing to worry! ...Read more
Means: That it measures too think on the ultrasound, and at your age the standard of care is to do a hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy, I do them in office , and pt is awake takes 5 minutes at the most, rare this should have to be done in hospital and that you would have to go to sleep , you need to r/o precancer or not as commonly cancer of the endometrium, please discuss with your gyn. ...Read more
My diagnosis is Early secretory endometrium with focal lyric changes. GO/st ... What exactly does that mean?
Virtual appointment: please set up a virtual appointment with me. I would love to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does thickened endometrium mean?
- What does proliferative endometrium mean?
- Endometrium measure 8mm what does that mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i my endometrium measures 16mm?
- What does probiotics mean?
- What does asmatic mean?
- What does triganomia mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free