Doctor insights on:
What Does An Ovarian Cyst Feel Like
See below: Depending on the size of the cyst, some patients are asymptomatic. If a cyst recently bled it may cause pain. Rarely an ovarian cyst can precipitate torsion of the ovary which results in pain. Some of these cyst come and go but some may require surgery to remove, if really necessary. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Pain: Typically, it is associated with sudden onset of pain on one side of the abdomen. It will subside over a matter of hours. However, it does not always follow this classic pattern. You should see a doctor if pain persists. ...Read more
Pain: Usually a sharp pain but if lucky no pain at all. ...Read more
10 cm: As a general rule of thumb, less than 5 cm is usually normal, between 5 and 10 cm can possibly be observed, but greater than 10 cm should be removed. There are however and lot of other considerations that affect that decision. ...Read more
Depends on the patie: Normal ovarian cysts get to 2cm for a good ovualtion. Patient usually doesnt have much pains with these. But you may have several cysts at once and that causes pain. Large cysts around 4 and above usually cause pains. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Depends. : Usually >5 or 6 cm for a few mos. Smaller if symptomatic. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it feel like when an ovarian cyst bursts?
- What does it feel like when an ovarian cyst leaks?
- What does it feel like to have an ovarian cyst rupture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it feel like to have an ovarian cyst?
- What does a ruptured ovarian cyst feel like?
- What does an ovarian cyst look like on ultrasound?
- What does ovarian cyst pain feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free