Doctor insights on:
What Does An Itchy Mole Mean
Itchy Mole : An itchy mole can be a symptom of melanoma, an aggressive form of skin cancer. However, you have to take into consideration other factors that may be causing your mole to itch. Are you using a new laundry detergent? Do you use lotion that contains fragrances or other chemicals that is irritating the skin? Think about what products you use and how they may cause skin irritation. See your derm asap! ...Read more
Itchy mole: A mole with recent changes of any one of the following; itching, bleeding, change in color or size, assymetry, irregular borders, needs to be checked out. Go see your dermatologist! ...Read more
Possible infection : Have your physician examine the area for possibility of infection. ...Read more
I've always had a big mole on top of my back and today been slightly itchy and its slightly raised bit at top?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have an itchy mole?
- What does an itchy belly button mean?
- Itchy mole what does it mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does an itchy hip mean?
- What does an itchy nipple mean?
- What does it mean if you have an orange tongue?
- What does it mean if my penis has an unusual smell?
- Talk to a dermatologist online