Doctor insights on:
What Does An Itchy Belly Button Mean
Fungal dermatitis : Try washing umbilicus daily with a dandruff shampoo, as it could just be a fungal infection (like jock itch and athletes foot). These fungi like warm moist places. Belly buttons often qualify. Also can itch from contact dermatitis allergic response to metals like navel rings, jeans buttons, zippers, etc. ...Read more
I have a super itchy feeling in my naval i went to my mother and she saw a hole in my belly button and there was also a smell what could this mean?
Itching navel is not: An early pregnancy indicator. Possible early pregnancy sxs: no period, breast swelling ; tenderness w darkened areolas, thin, white ; milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, ^ gas, insomnia, gagging ; yawning. ...Read more
Infected cyst: You should see your doctor so he/she can inspect it and provide antibiotics, if needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your belly button itchy?
- What does pain in your belly button mean?
- What does it mean if my belly button hurts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your belly button bleeds?
- What does it mean if your belly button leaks?
- What does it mean if your belly button itches?
- What does it mean when around your belly button hurts?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online