Doctor insights on:
What Does An Equal Sign On A Pregnancy Test Mean
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Friday i took a pregnancy test it came back positive. I took another test today the same clinic same brand and it said negative. what could that mean?
Does a HCG Pregnancy test level of <1.2 ng/ml mean someone is pregnant?What is the equivalent level of <1.2 ng/ml to MIU/mL?Is <1.2 ng/ml equal to1.2?
Negative: This is a negative result.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can you have one pregnancy test come out with a very, very, very faint second line, then have another one come out negative, and it reads the same amount of hcg, and what does it mean?
Signs of pregnancy period was 7 days late. Have brownish pink spotting but negative pregnancy test. What could this mean?
I took a pregnancy test on April 30th and it came back positive.But I started my period the same say and it lasted 5days does it mean I'm not pregnant?
Positive pregnancy test have regular periods on birth control had ultrasound done no sign on baby what does this mean?? Check hCG level was 200 now 65
Yes: Faint or not it could mean you are pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does the equal sign mean in first response pregnancy test?
- What does an equal sign mean on a fertility test?
- What does a faded pregnancy test mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when a pregnancy test is faded?
- What does it mean when a pregnancy test is negative?
- What does a positive and negative pregnancy test mean?
- What does a faint line on pregnancy test mean?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online