Doctor insights on:
What Does An Equal Sign Mean On A Fertility Test
Took a home fertility test it says, my FSH level is normal what does this mean exactly can I get pregnant?
Questions ...: Have you been trying off birth control for a year or more? Are you 35 or more? Do you have irregular cycles (35 or more days from period start to next start day)? Do you smoke or have smoked heavily in the past? Have you had chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, burst appendix, or ovary surgery? Have you had two or more miscarriages or one tubal (ectopic) pregnancy? Yes to any = see fertility md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does an equal sign on a pregnancy test mean?
- What does the equal sign mean in first response pregnancy test?
- What does a positive fertility test mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does high fertility mean?
- What does hvs test mean?
- What does an hcg test mean?
- What does nonreactive vdrl test mean?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free