Doctor insights on:
What Does An Enlarged Thyroid Look Like
Goiter: It means the gland is larger than normal. The most common cause of goiter worldwide is a lack of iodine in the diet. In the United States, where most people use iodized salt, goiter is more often due to the over- or underproduction of thyroid hormones or to nodules that develop in the gland itself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does an enlarged abnormal thyroid gland look like?
- What does an enlarged liver look like?
- What does an enlarged heart look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a nodule look like on the thyroid?
- What does a cancerous nodule look like on the thyroid?
- What does heterogeneous thyroid nodule look like?
- What does a abnormal thyroid look like?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online