Doctor insights on:
What Does Ambien Show Up As On A Drug Test
I take Zoloft, lamictal, gabapentin and ambien, I just took an oral drug test for work - can they confirm that I'm on rx if I get any false positives?
You can!: Gather together (if you don't still have copies) proof of your Rx's from the Dr(s) and simply present them if necessary. Be as confident as you can and know that for many jobs it would be illegal for anyone to discriminate against you for being treated. You might need to show them evidence - but that's fine! You should be ok. ...Read more
No: Some people think because it has "caine" in it that it could show up as cocaine, but it is a completely different chemical with no overlap with any drugs of abuse. Test kits do not test for it, and confirmatory tests like gas chromatography/mass spectroscopy will determine exactly what it is if there is any question on the screening tests. ...Read more
Maybe: Suboxone will not show up on most standard opiate uds. Generally the screen has to be looking specifically for Buprenorphine for it to show up. My experiance with my patients and pre employment drug screens is they have not had issues if they are only taking suboxone. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Several: Drug tests only test for specific drugs that the company or doctor want to test for. Several OTC drugs can cause a positive reaction on an initial drug screen. However, if the screen is sent to the lab for confirmation, the lab can give a much more accurate report. In this case, only the specific drugs will be reported from the lab. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What will ambien show up as on a pain management drug screening test?
- What does fentanyl show up as on a drug test?
- What does fentanyl show up as in drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What shows up in a drug test?
- Citalopram and drug tests
- Does zanaflex show up in a drug test?
- Does codeine show up in a drug test?
- Talk to a neurologist online