Doctor insights on:
What Does Amber Colored Urine Mean
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
See 2 more doctor answers
This morning I had burning pain in my lower abdomen and amber colored urine. The pain subsided but returned after drinking coffee; a bm didn't help. ?
Hard to tell but,: If urine is clear with usual smell and no burning or unusual frequency, this is not likely to be infection. What else? Possibilities include bowel problems still, urinary stone disease if pain is severe, and gyn problems in females. If continues, need an ultrasound to rule out stone disease and urinalysis to check on red cells (in stone disease) and white cells in infection. Need to visit a doc. ...Read more
The urine colour of a dementia has been a deep amber colour. What could this mean in relation normal urine color?
What does it mean when u have orange colored urine with little pieces of meat from ur vagina coming out?
Visit gyn asap: Go to your gyn asap. ...Read more
Dehydration: Most likely you are dehydrated following your dental procedure as concentrated urine can be very dark and penicillin can make your urine smell odd. Drink plenty of fluids and if it persists see your doctor for a urine dipstick. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does dark colored urine mean?
- What does brown colored urine mean?
- What does it mean when your urine is hot?
- What does it mean when your urine smells like fish?
- What does high nitrates in urine mean?
- What does a trace of blood in urine mean?
- What does white tissue in urine mean?
- What does squamous epithelial cells in urine mean?
- What does it mean if i have neon yellow colored urine?