Doctor insights on:
What Does Amber Colored Urine Mean
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
It is fresh: It reflects your body core temperature . Nothing to worry . It is absolutely normal. ...Read more
Oily Urine: It is normal to have a certain amount of what appears to be an oily residue in your urine. If the amount appears to be substantial, or if your urine is also milky in color, you should be seen by your doctor for tests - it may indicate an infection or something more serious. Technically the oily substance is called chyle and can come from lymph nodes and suggest a bigger problem. Have it evaluated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does brown colored urine mean?
- What does dark colored urine mean?
- What does orange colored urine mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes dark amber urine?
- What does mustard colored stool mean?
- What does a light colored stool mean?
- What does different colored mucus mean?
- What causes amber colored urine?